Friday, July 22, 2011

Giving it back


So, last night I was doing a bit of yoga in my living room. My favourite thing to do is let my body move spontaneously, as it wishes, as it needs, with little to no control or judgement from my ego brain. It's always amazing, and last night was no exception.

Somewhere in the midst of my yogic movement session, I began to move my hands in a way that felt like I was scooping the earth from below and pouring it down on top of me, literally swallowing it as it flowed. That materialized into a flow of movement where my hands were guiding the energetic womb from Ira back out to the universe. It was like it was okay for me to release it; it could go back "out there" for someone else to use.

Today, I feel lighter. And my old pre-preggo pants fit.

No comments: