Monday, October 3, 2011

My guts are going to get me back for this

My dog's breath?
hot.

The midday sun?
Hot.

Our curry meal tonight?
H-O-T.



Okay, so when a cookbook recipe indicates to put in an entire tablespoon of cayenne pepper in your meal, don't do it. Read it. Laugh at the losers who actually follow the recipe. And maybe then refrain from adding any cayenne pepper at all. Holy bah-jeezuz. Whatever you do, don't put a tablespoon of cayenne pepper in the meal. H-O-T.

We tamed it down just barely enough to ingest it by adding plenty of rice, some fresh cilantro, and piles of plain yoghurt.

I just updated my Facebook status saying, "The Mushroom Medley Curry I made tonight is burning my insides... I'm afraid for tomorrow's release."

It is quite possible that Little Bean may have pretty severely sour farts after a good breastfeed later tonight.

"Do you think eating lots of ice cream will help?" I asked Papa Bean.

"It can't hurt."

"I'm still scared. And my gums are in pain."

No comments: