Thursday, April 21, 2011

Faken

In an email to vegetarian friends of mine, I suggested we go out for "faken and eggs"... Thinking I was pretty funny and a bit of a momentary humour-genius, I decided to check out the internet to see if there was such a thing as "Faken". If not, I could make millions with the newest label for vegetarian bacon.

The first thing to pop up when Google searched "faken" was this: fakebaby.blogspot.com

I can't help but post the link to this blog because it has to do with faken, but also babies. Perfect combo. And, I have to tell you that a few weeks ago, while I was shopping for a loaf of bread with the Little Bean in a sling on my chest, a woman beside me looked over, did a double-take, and then said, "Oh my! I thought you had a fake baby in there!" Wha?... I'm not even kidding.

No comments: