Thursday, February 10, 2011

Little Towns and Little Naps

The other night, Papa Bean and I went to "Burrito Night" at a local Mexican restaurant - BIG burritos for el'cheap-o price. Yummy, indeed. This nourishing feast was followed by a night at the movies.

Now, this photo above describes perfectly just one of the many reasons I love living in a small town: Two tickets to see an academy award nominated movie tallied less than ten dollars! Yes, folks, you read that right: TWO TICKETS! Less than $10! Total! And, it was a great movie.

When we got home from the early show, I took a nap on the floor before crawling into bed, and someone fuzzy decided to join in on my festivities... I learn the most about napping directly from our pooch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this post made me go get a burrito at Taco Del Mar tonight!

Unknown said...

I want to eat that burrito right now. I just spent 3 days on bedrest at the hospital for some early contractions and to get some steroids for the baby's lung devlopment in utero, as we prep for another early baby. So hospital food didn't look like that burrito! But I am good, home now, resting, resting and thinking of you!

b